Allen Real Estate Services offers a complete range of services:
1. Professional Central Kentucky auctions of Real Estate & Personal Property
2. Residential and Commercial Appraisals on Real Estate.
3. List your property on the MLS with a realtor.
When you have us conduct your next Auction we:
- Advertise your property on our website and national auction websites including tons of full color pictures and detailed descriptions of the real and/or personal property to be auctioned to create more demand. Place large ads in The Herald Leader, as well as send out emails to our list of subscribers who want to be alerted about our upcoming auctions & estate sales.
- We also take care of the whole sale for you, from giving you an estimation range of what it will sell for approximately, to setting it up and having open houses, and arranging transfer of real estate or pick up of personal property. A clean-up of the property can also be arranged.
- There is no out of pocket expense to you as the seller, we handle everything; and charge a buyer’s premium to the winning bidders on auction.
Each month we receive tons of phone calls people that find themselves in the difficult position as an executor of an estate for a friend or family member. We know this process is sometimes confusing and overwhelming to navigate, and strive to make this process easier for you in any way we can.
We work with attorney’s, conservators, trustees, insurance offices, private and public guardians, fiduciaries, executors and administrators throughout the State of Kentucky and the United States.
Why exactly is an auction?
An auction is an event in which goods or property is sold to competitive bidders. By being open to the public, an auction ensures a wide range of bids, and sometimes items at auction can fetch surprisingly high prices. This creates a free competitive market, determining on an individual basis how much they want to pay for an item, so you have the knowledge that your property sold at market price.
Advantages of having an Auction over a Traditional Sale.
- Creates competition among bidders, so you as a seller win.
- Creates a sense of urgency that cannot be duplicated thru traditional means of selling.
- Eliminates the ceiling on pricing while being fully transparent and fair.
- Truly uncovers the current fair market value of the Property.
- Way to sell ALL our items, not just some of them, so you can be done with the entire estate in 1 day.
- Your property is exposed to a much larger pool of SERIOUS potential buyers, not tire kickers.
- Satisfies any probate requirements.
- You as a sellers are welcome and encouraged to attend YOUR auction.
Before you make a decision regarding the selling of your property, be sure to call me, Tom Allen. I would be happy answer any additional questions you have about the auction process or help you find a solution that is right for you based on your unique circumstances. I love real estate, it’s my passion and I look forward to talking with you.
Broker, Appraiser & Auctioneer
Allen Real Estate Services, LLC