- By bidding on any item of real or personal property, the bidder agrees to all terms set forth here and provided in the “Terms and Conditions of Sale” portion of our website at www.AllenAuctionsKY.com.
- INSPECTION IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER
Every effort has been made to promote and advertise the auction with correct information, however mistakes can be made. We will not intentionally mislead anyone as to the condition, age or maker of an item of personal property or real estate, but we make no warranty and the buyer should inspect all items and property prior to purchase. If a mistake is found in printed material please bring it to the attention of the auctioneer prior to the start of the auction so that it can be addressed.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS” and “Where Is”
- The highest bidder is responsible for payment of a buyer’s premium in the amount of 10%.
- All payments with Debit or Credit cards are subject to a 3% convenience fee.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to keep their items safe after purchase.
- If the Auctioneer deems the opening bid to be too low, or any advance bid to be harmful to the eventual sale price of the real estate or any individual item, they shall have the right to reject any such bid or cancel the auction.
- In case of a tie bid or dispute between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer at their sole discretion will decide the dispute or have the right to reopen the bidding between the bidders involved.
- All personal property must be paid for the day of sale and cannot be removed without proof of payment. State sales tax must be paid on the total amount of your bill except where bidders are dealers who have a tax resale certificate.
- A sales contract with a minimum down payment of 10% of the final sale price must be executed immediately after the auction for all real estate auctions.
- If you would like to bid Absentee on any Real Estate a payment of a $10,000 cashier’s check payable to Allen Real Estate Services, LLC escrow account prior to the auction must be arranged. Please contact Auctioneer, Tom Allen at (859)-253-1818.
- All items must be removed from the premises the day of sale unless other arrangements have been made with the Auctioneer.
- Allen Real Estate Services is not liable for any injury, loss or damage incurred in connection with the auction.
- Announcements day of sale take precedence over printed material.
- You must present this signed bid card w/photo ID to pick up your items purchased from the claim room.